|when you take a picture and realize later you have MEN hanging over your head...|
1. If you order anything for your children that has to be delivered by mail, it will be 9000 times more exciting. Shoes. They got shoes. Their mother ordered them a half size too big on accident, but they refuse to take them off. They even tore up the advertising that came in the shoe box and passed them out as "world tickets". It was better than Christmas...well...almost...and now I have two passes to Snow World.
2. Walking Dead is too scary. I spent the whole time SCREAMING at the television. Who rides a horse into a city full of zombies? WHO? And if you saw a bunch of burned out cars headed OUT of the city and the freeway INTO the city was empty enough to ride a horse on, wouldn't that be a sign? WOULDN'T IT!
3. I am a total hermit. I need a LOT of time to be alone with my thoughts or I get very stressed. I usually feel badly about this, but I've decided to stop and embrace it. Solitude is a Spiritual Discipline...
4. Unless you're alone watching Walking Dead. Then solitude is just very, very stressful.
5. If your 2 year old sleeps in for the first time EVER, your 5 year old will wake up before dawn just to keep things normal.
6. It's always nice to start your day with a trip to your vegetable garden.
7. Cherry tomatoes and coffee are a gross combination
8. Every morning, after coffee, I eat a cherry tomato off the vine. It's an exercise in optimism...and I have no self control when I pick cherry tomatoes.
9. If you put a rake near a swimming pool and turn your back for a second, a 2 year old will throw it in. It's a law of science.
What have you learned in June? Click here to link up your own post!
Consider subscribing to my blog. There's a little box to put your email in on the upper right hand side of this blog. I've heard tell that on July 1, Google Reader will disappear like a horse in a zombie infested city, so if you're reading this with that, you're going to be out of luck.